The amazing benefits of cherries help elevate skin, and hair and prevent from diseases!
Who does not like cherries? The small eye-appealing fruit with the vibrant color that has the most unique taste is loved by most of us. Cherries have a unique taste which is a perfect combination of sweet and sour. Also, it adds beauty to most of our dishes and desserts is nature’s perfect combination of various nutrients that helps you enjoy good hair, skin, and health!
So, next time you eat cherries, don’t only be persuaded by the taste or the perfect topping it gives to your desserts and color to your dishes! Rather you must enjoy it knowing the secret benefits that it has for you.
Nutrient facts about Cherries
Starting off with the nutritious value of cherries, a cup of cherries contains 87 calories, .3g fats, 22g carbs, 3g fibers, 17.7g sugar, 1.4g protein. By one cup of cherries, we estimate a cup full of raw cherries that weigh about 138 grams. 138g of cherries helps you to attain 15% of the daily Vitamin C. A cup of cherries contains 16% of Vitamin C, 4% of Vitamin K, 2% of Calcium, and 4% of Magnesium. In conclusion, it is ranked on top as the fruits that are protective in nature against diseases and are great for health.
Amazing Health Benefits of Cherries
- Rich source of Antioxidants The Cherries contain a valuable amount of both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Therefore, they are found helpful in building the immunity of the body. They also act as natural anti-aging agents booster in bodies. Along with that, they are helpful in preventing chronic diseases such as strokes and cancer.
- Natural Detoxing Agent It is important to detoxify the body from unwanted toxins. As these toxins tend to contaminate the entire system. This is valid, especially for Kidneys, Stomach, and Liver. The essential components of Cherries allow cleansing the human system. However, the best way to accelerate the detoxing properties for cleansing the organs is to consume cherry juice.
- Relieves Pain The enzymes name Anthocyanin are responsible for relieving the pain. The pains such as that of gut, joint, and headaches can be cured through this enzyme. Any discomfort and pain can be lessened by taking a fresh cup of cherry juice or a handful of raw cherries.
- Natural Immunity Booster The nutrient composition of Cherries shows that it is a source of natural Vitamins, Carbohydrates, and Minerals. Therefore they allow the body to obtain the natural nutrients. Also, the red cherries are rich in Melatonin which is the best immunity booster. 100g of Cherries allow one to obtain 15% of daily Vitamin C requirement which boosts one’s immunity against cough, cold, and flu.
- Improves Brain Functions: The high levels of Anthocyanin in Cherries allow ones to improve their brain’s ability to perform well. The Anthocyanin strengthens the brain cells and reduces their vulnerability towards degeneration. Therefore by eating cherries the risk of brain cell degeneration is void.
Amazing Benefits of Cherries for tackling diseases
- Fighting Insomnia Insomnia is a sleeping disorder where the patient is unable to fall asleep. The patient might have reduced sleep or have trouble falling asleep. Cherries are the richest source of Melatonin. Melatonin helps to cure Insomnia. Hence eating cherries would be one of the natural ways to tackle this disorder.
- Treat Constipation Being rich in fiber and Vitamins, the Cherries help in improving the digestive system. They also help in improving the bowel movement. Thereby they help in relieving constipation.
- Natural remedy for arthritis patients Cherries contain polyphenols and Vitamin C in an adequate amount. Both are anti-inflammatory agents. Thereby they help in balancing the uric acid in the blood. Balanced uric acid allows enjoying a healthy life. Also, Arthritis patients who have severe joint pain can treat their pain naturally. All they need to do is to consume cherries as they are found beneficial for treating the inflammations.
- Reducing the Blood sugar levels Diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world. With its increasing prevalence among the youth, the importance of fruits with Phytochemicals have increased. Research claims Cherries a diabetic-patient friendly fruit. The Phytochemicals in cherries allow improvement in insulin production and the acceleration of glucose metabolism. Thus, allowing the diabetic patients to regulate their blood sugar levels naturally.
Amazing Benefits of Cherries for Skin
- Has Anti-Aging properties
Cherries pose various benefits to the skin. their antioxidant properties allow fighting the free radicals which help in removing the wrinkles, dark spots, and blemishes. They also help in boosting the collagen which allows one to look younger and fresh. The cherries give a natural glow to the skin.
2. Removes skin dullness
Cherries are rich in Vitamin C which helps in lighting the skin. Thereby they keep the skin fresh and remove the darkness and dullness naturally. Eating cherries or drinking the juice beneficial. One can also apply a home-made facial cherry mask. However, we recommend eating cherries due to their enormous health benefits
3. Treats Skin Problems
Skin problems are of various types such as acne, rosacea, dryness, inflammation, and others which can pose serious issues. The best and the most suitable remedy for treating various skin problems is to consume a handful of red ripped cherries or a cup of fresh cherry juice for a few days. Vitamin A &C in cherries would battle skin problems. While their antibacterial properties of cherries would allow you to have clearer and fairer skin. Also, Minor sunburn can be treated by consuming cherries.
Amazing benefits of Cherries for Hairs
- Improves hair growth
The Vitamins in the cherries allow strengthening the hair. The antioxidants in the cherries reduce the hair fall and improve hair growth. While most of the people are suffering from hair fall and hair loss problems, cherries can do wonders for hair. Cherries allows one to enjoy smooth and silky hair.
Amazing Benefits of Cherries for eyesight
- Reduces the Ocular degenerative disorder The red ripped raw cherries are a good source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. This improves the Beta Carotene which in returns strengthens the eyesight. Also, aging can cause Ocular Degenerative disorder which can be reduced by consuming Cherries. The consumption of cherries allows to improve and strengthen the vision and optical health.
A word of precaution
Eating too many cherries can reduce Blood sugar levels which can be dangerous if a diabetic patient has already taken an insulin shoot. If you are taking cherries, make sure you check your blood sugar level and then adjust the insulin shoot.
The overdose of cherries can cause stomach issues such as motions, diarrhea, and vomiting. one shall not eat more than a handful of cherries.
Do not consume cherries pit. One of the studies reveals that it is poisonous and in some cases can cause death. However, there is not enough evidence to support it yet one should be careful. Thereby while making Cherry juice, ensure that you are not consuming the pits.