Who does not like cherries? The small eye-appealing fruit with the vibrant color that has the most unique taste is loved by most of us. Cherries have a unique taste which is a perfect combination of sweet and sour. Also, it adds beauty to most of our dishes and desserts is nature’s perfect combination of various nutrients that helps you enjoy good hair, skin, and health! So, next time you eat cherries, don’t only be persuaded by the taste or the perfect topping it gives to your desserts and color to your dishes! Rather you must enjoy it knowing the secret benefits that it has for you.
Nutrient facts about CherriesStarting off with the nutritious value of cherries, a cup of cherries contains 87 calories, .3g fats, 22g carbs, 3g fibers, 17.7g sugar, 1.4g protein. By one cup of cherries, we estimate a cup full of raw cherries that weigh about 138 grams. 138g of cherries helps you to attain 15% of the daily Vitamin C. A cup of cherries contains 16% of Vitamin C, 4% of Vitamin K, 2% of Calcium, and 4% of Magnesium. In conclusion, it is ranked on top as the fruits that are protective in nature against diseases and are great for health.
Amazing Health Benefits of Cherries
- Rich source of Antioxidants The Cherries contain a valuable amount of both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Therefore, they are found helpful in building the immunity of the body. They also act as natural anti-aging agents booster in bodies. Along with that, they are helpful in preventing chronic diseases such as strokes and cancer.
- Natural Detoxing Agent It is important to detoxify the body from unwanted toxins. As these toxins tend to contaminate the entire system. This is valid, especially for Kidneys, Stomach, and Liver. The essential components of Cherries allow cleansing the human system. However, the best way to accelerate the detoxing properties for cleansing the organs is to consume cherry juice.
- Relieves Pain The enzymes name Anthocyanin are responsible for relieving the pain. The pains such as that of gut, joint, and headaches can be cured through this enzyme. Any discomfort and pain can be lessened by taking a fresh cup of cherry juice or a handful of raw cherries.
- Natural Immunity Booster The nutrient composition of Cherries shows that it is a source of natural Vitamins, Carbohydrates, and Minerals. Therefore they allow the body to obtain the natural nutrients. Also, the red cherries are rich in Melatonin which is the best immunity booster. 100g of Cherries allow one to obtain 15% of daily Vitamin C requirement which boosts one’s immunity against cough, cold, and flu.
- Improves Brain Functions: The high levels of Anthocyanin in Cherries allow ones to improve their brain’s ability to perform well. The Anthocyanin strengthens the brain cells and reduces their vulnerability towards degeneration. Therefore by eating cherries the risk of brain cell degeneration is void.
Amazing Benefits of Cherries for tackling diseases
- Fighting Insomnia Insomnia is a sleeping disorder where the patient is unable to fall asleep. The patient might have reduced sleep or have trouble falling asleep. Cherries are the richest source of Melatonin. Melatonin helps to cure Insomnia. Hence eating cherries would be one of the natural ways to tackle this disorder.
- Treat Constipation Being rich in fiber and Vitamins, the Cherries help in improving the digestive system. They also help in improving the bowel movement. Thereby they help in relieving constipation.
- Natural remedy for arthritis patients Cherries contain polyphenols and Vitamin C in an adequate amount. Both are anti-inflammatory agents. Thereby they help in balancing the uric acid in the blood. Balanced uric acid allows enjoying a healthy life. Also, Arthritis patients who have severe joint pain can treat their pain naturally. All they need to do is to consume cherries as they are found beneficial for treating the inflammations.
- Reducing the Blood sugar levels Diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world. With its increasing prevalence among the youth, the importance of fruits with Phytochemicals have increased. Research claims Cherries a diabetic-patient friendly fruit. The Phytochemicals in cherries allow improvement in insulin production and the acceleration of glucose metabolism. Thus, allowing the diabetic patients to regulate their blood sugar levels naturally.
Amazing Benefits of Cherries for Skin
- Has Anti-Aging properties
Amazing benefits of Cherries for Hairs
- Improves hair growth
Amazing Benefits of Cherries for eyesight
- Reduces the Ocular degenerative disorder The red ripped raw cherries are a good source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. This improves the Beta Carotene which in returns strengthens the eyesight. Also, aging can cause Ocular Degenerative disorder which can be reduced by consuming Cherries. The consumption of cherries allows to improve and strengthen the vision and optical health.