In the last few years, mobile wallet accounts have become the first choice of many people who love to avail advanced digital financial services. JazzCash is also one of the most used mobile wallet accounts in Pakistan. However, it has eased our lives and made them more convenient than ever before. With the growing Pakistan Fintech industry day by day, people prefer to change their choice and move from one digital financial account to another. If you are among those who don’t want their JazzCash account anymore then this article will help you. In this article, we will tell you the procedure on how to delete the JazzCash account.
What is JazzCash?
Mobilink Microfinance Bank backs JazzCash. With more than 7 million customers and 91,000 branchless banking agents, it is one of the leading digital wallets in Pakistan.
Undoubtedly, it is the first choice of Pakistani freelancers too because it has eased for them to withdraw their payment from Payoneer. It has also signed a partnership bond with Mastercard that is going to strengthen the payment system between the merchants and the customers. It will also provide several benefits of Mastercard digital solutions.
JazzCash is used for several purposes, from paying your utility bills to life insurance, and saving accounts it provides several key services for its users. This was a little summary about JazzCash. Now we will tell you the complete procedure of closing your JazzCash account.
How to delete JazzCash Account
The very first thing you have to do is to withdraw or transfer the amount from your JazzCash account. If you have done this then follow the procedure to delete your JazzCash account.
- For Jazz customers, call JazzCash helpline 4444.
- For other network customers, call the JazzCash helpline by dialing 021-111-124-444.
- Follow the guideline to connect your call to the JazzCash customer care representative.
- Wait to talk to the JazzCash customer care representative.
- Once your call gets connected, request the customer care representative to close your account.
- For this, you will have to verify your identity. The customer will ask you a few questions regarding your personal information.
- Once all the details are verified, the customer care representative will close your account permanently.
- You will receive a confirmation message from JazzCash about the closure of your account. It can take a few hours.
This is all about how to delete JazzCash account. You can follow the following steps to delete or close your account to remain safe from cybercriminals.