Netflix HD streaming services come with three different subscription plans. The basic plan, the Standard Plan, and the Premium Plan. The standard Plan offers HD streaming whereas 4K streaming is offered by Premium plan. However, if you are looking forward to getting the Netflix Ultra HD and HD streaming plans then it is a must to possess the following requirements before buying any streaming plans. Mentioned below are the requirements to stream Ultra HD.Besides this, if you are willing to get shareable account then you must go for a premium plan as it provides four screens.
Netflix HD Streaming on Windows 10 requirementsHere are the requirements that will allow you to stream HD content on Netflix:
- First of all, you should get a computer with Windows 10 latest features updated in it.
- A Netflix official App.
- A display with 720p.
- You must have a 7th generation Intel Core or any higher-performing processor.
- A high-quality internet connection with 5 Mbps speed.
- Set the Netflix streaming quality to auto or high.
Netflix 4K UHD streaming requirements on Windows 10To stream 4K Ultra HD content on Windows 10, it is necessary to fulfill the following requirements:
- A computer with the latest version of Windows 10 installed
- An Official Netflix app or Microsoft Edge Browser
- A 60Hz display with 4K resolution
- A high-quality internet connection with more than 25 Mbps speed
- 7th Generation Intel Core processor.
- If you do not have a 7th generation Intel Core processor try on an NVIDIA GTX 1050 GPU with a minimum 3GB RAM.
- Set streaming quality on Auto or High.